Pattern Jumpsuit "Toona" PDF
With your purchase you will receive the pattern for sizes XS-XL as a download file. This is not a physical product. You simply print the pattern on A4 paper and glue it together. How to do this is described in the file.
Alternatively, you can print out the PDF in full-size format. This is approximately the size of an A0 file.
It's best to print out the instructions as well. In addition to a detailed step-by-step instruction.
- 1,50m x 1,40m fabric (XS/S)
- 1,70m x 1,40m fabric (M)
- 1,95m x 1,40m fabric (L/XL)
- 2,10m x 40/20mm jersey bias tape
Rights of use
- Our patterns may be used for private purposes only
- Commercial use of our patterns is not permitted
- Patterns (paper patterns & ebooks) are subject to copyright - any form of distribution, resale, exchange, reproduction, printing or publication (even in part) of the pattern is expressly prohibited and will be prosecuted in case of infringement
©Nanna Pattern Design – all rights reserved!