NANNA meets Amselle.de
Michèle Brunnmeier runs the blog amselle.de, where she shares her great love for handcraft. Moreover, Michèle is a
passionate photographer. Her images invite you to dream and reflect. Time seems to stand still when looking at her
work. She has also contributed to several needlework books. Her husband, her six children, a dog, three cats and two bee colonies form the center of her life. She herself once wrote: „my head is usually in the clouds, my feet like to be in thick woolen stockings and the rest of me prefers to be in a self-sewn linen dress „.
pictures (dress): Madeleine Brunnmeier
With your purchase you will receive the pattern for sizes XS-XL as a download file. This is not a physical product. You simply print the pattern on A4 paper and glue it together. How to do this is described in the file.
Alternatively, you can print out the PDF in full-size format. This is approximately the size of an A0 file.
It’s best to print out the instructions as well. In addition to a detailed step-by-step instruction, you will find additional tips and space for notes.
– 3m x 1,40m fabric (dress)
– 2,10m x 1,40m fabric (blouse)
– 25cm x 70cm interfacing
– contrast thread for curling
– matching thread
Fabric: cotton, linen, silk, lawn
Rights of use
- Our patterns may be used for private purposes only
- Commercial use of our patterns is not permitted
- Patterns (paper patterns & ebooks) are subject to copyright – any form of distribution, resale, exchange, reproduction, printing or publication (even in part) of the pattern is expressly prohibited and will be prosecuted in case of infringement
©Nanna Pattern Design & ©Amselle – all rights reserved!