Sustainability plays a major role at Nanna Pattern Design, which is why we make sure that our products are plastic-free and that their manufacture is as CO2-neutral as possible.
- Our sewing pattern envelopes are made of 90 g white offset paper PEFC™ – 70 % PEFCDC-COC-001015
- Our pattern sheets are printed on FSC environmentally certified paper, free of toxic fumes and odors. The production facility heats with alternative energy and generates its own, clean electricity in the form of photovoltaics.
- The instructions are printed on natural offset paper.
- We have all print products carbon offset.
- We use solvent-free glue.
- Invoices are sent by email, which saves paper.
- We send our cutting patterns climate-neutrally and also donate to the planting of trees.
- And most importantly, we do everything with great passion!